Stormbox is the least expensive EF-5/ 250 MPH Community Safe Room on the market. These shelters typically install in less than 2 weeks. The prefabricated, steel tornado shelters are designed for large groups of people and are engineered and constructed to meet all required standards for FEMA Community Safe Rooms.
Stormbox provides near absolute protection for your group.
- Meet all FEMA 361 and ICC-500 guidelines
- Passed Debris Impact Test at TX Tech National Wind Institute (NWI)
- Shelter door with 3-point locking hardware system passed NSSA review and NWI Flying Debris Test and meets FEMA Guidelines
- HILTI epoxy anchoring system with 6” embedment in 16” reinforced concrete slab
- Quality Assurance inspections completed on each STORMBOX Safe Room
- ADA accessible
- Meets all National Storm Shelter Association (NSSA) requirements
- Permanent and Portable models available
- Financing available
- Oil & Gas
- Office/ Commercial